What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1000 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Luke (United States) - Best of Japan, Sep 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
To sum it up, dreams coming true. Even though it was short notice, they got me over there in time to see a live performance from an artist I've wanted to see for years. Between that and getting me in to see the Takayama festival, I can't believe it! It was a perfect blend of guided events/tours to get settled in, and free exploration with a list of recommendations.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Sally is a treasure! She's one of the nicest people I've ever spoken to, and due to some circumstances, this was all very short notice. What she (and Akiko) were able to put together was nothing short of magic. I was nervous, since I'd never planned anything like this myself before, but she made it easier than a trip to the grocery store!
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
I really loved all the hotels!
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
You are heroes for reserving window seats! I got a great view of Fuji-san on the way back from Takayama!
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Chantel was absolutely wonderful. I had a private tour, and a group tour that turned out to be a private tour due to scheduling. She really knows her stuff, and was really fun to talk to! She really made me feel like a part of everything, instead of just an observer.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Everyone was wonderful to work with!