What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1006 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Peter (United Kingdom) - Golden Route, Mar 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
I will make specific comments, not general ones.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Should have been clearer about the need to pay for early seat reservations on the flights we didn't pay, and took her advice to wait until the final 24hr window this was almost a disaster for us and but for the intervention of airline staff and the willingness of another passenger to move, we would not have flown.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We expected high quality, and got it, except at Hakone. However, we don't know what price we paid.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Generally excellent, except for the initial pickup.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
No Answer Given
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Some of what you arranged for us we could now do for ourselves, such as the Rail cards and Metro IC cards, and hotel reservations. Pickups and transfers we could also do ourselves, and flights....we valued the site selection scheduling and organisation very highly, but your refusal to tell us how much we paid you was quite disappointing, and meqans we don't know if we got value for money or not.