What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1022 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Vicki Mcgill (Australia) - Honshu Hiking, Oct 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
We had a wonderful time. Our guide in Tokyo was great just perfect for us Our guide in Kyoto was good too. we loved the walking and the different types of accommodation was great.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
John was enthusiastic and said it would be easy. When the tour notes came I thought it would be too completed but the notes were fantastic and everything went very smoothly. The detail for the trains/buses was much appreciated.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We loved the variety of the types of accommodation. The breakfast and dinners were wonderful. A few days we had lunch provided and that was good too.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The detailed notes regarding the trains/buses were great. Our guide helped us in Tokyo to book seat reservations for the first couple of trips and then we were able to book them ourselves
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Our Tokyo guide was fantastic. Very similar to us with having worked overseas and having children work overseas. Would highly recommend for our age group. Our Kyoto guide was very interesting and showed us all the highlights which was good but it was a very busy day with very crowded sights.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
The staff in Australia (not just John) were all enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Japan.