What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1023 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Emily Gula (Canada) - Essential Honeymoon, Sep 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Everything was superbly organized and the accommodations were stellar. We enjoyed the private tour guides we had in Tokyo and Kyoto - friendly and informative.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Provided very quick responses to emails and easy to work with. However, we were disappointed to hear that our original consultant left the company prior to the trip. InsideJapan tours informed us of the change in a timely manner.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Yamanochaya ryokan in Hakone was particularly amazing The western-style hotels were what you'd expect, comfortable and professional
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The Japan Rail Pass was a lifesaver
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Guides provided useful information, adapted the day based on our interests, and helped us get around the city
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
We would probably book ourselves to save on cost. With the exchange rate the trip was quite expensive.