What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1034 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Margaret Bennett (United Kingdom) - Independent Travel, May 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
A packed schedule that seemed daunting at first but was well worth the effort. We were amazed by what we saw and learned! Excellent service and advice and the schedule took so much of the local and infrastructural complications into account.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Very knowledgeable and tailored our trip to just what we wanted.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We had a mix of hotels from middle of road to de luxe all of them very friendly, helpful. Japanese breakfast could be a bit daunting sometimes but we got around it!
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Really good, some of the journeys were a bit slow / long (4 hours with many stops) but mainly excellent especially the Shinkansen (bullet train).
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Guides were really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, they were a necessary requirement for the larger cities.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Now that we 'know the ropes' a bit, we could probably organise our personal tour a bit more cheaply as we would be travelling around rather less. We would certainly use IJT again for something more complex.