What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1025 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Margaret Bennett (United Kingdom) - Best of Japan, May 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
We were well informed and all our questions were answered promptly. We had a fantastic holiday in Japan and thoroughly enjoyed the variety of experiences. The support team in Japan were very helpful.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
He was very helpful and tailored our trip to meet our requirements.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We particularly enjoyed: The Gate hotel Tokyo Daikichi Tsumago Kagetsu Motsomoto Pension Ashitanomori and The Prince Hakone. The Spa Hotel Takayama was disappointing - mainly the breakfast. At Minshuku Kosakaya I found the bed very uncomfortable. The Prince hotel Hakone would have been better to include half board, as the other restaurants are a long way away and close at 5.30 pm
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The trains were excellent and the tour worked well, although very tiring. The only thing we changed was in Tsumago. We stayed there for the morning to visit the museums and took the bus at around mid day, instead of 8.10. We were pleased to be met at the airport and to have a taxi to the airport on our last morning.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
The guide in Tokyo was excellent. In Kyoto we were surprised to be asked to pay for the guides travel, as I thought it would have been covered by her fee. The night-time in Gion was interesting but we found it difficult to locate the meeting point.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
We loved Japan and would like to return. However it was very expensive to travel with Inside Japan. We would probably manage to travel there independently and return to a specific area and travel around less next time.