What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1001 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Christopher Wagenknecht (United States) - Independent Travel, Jan 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Everything was planned perfectly, the provided tour guides were an excellent help and really added to the experience and each hotel/ryokan we stayed at was very nice and the staff were amazing.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
She was prompt with any response to questions I had, and organized everything perfectly.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The outlined times were accurate and very helpful. The 3 day Hakone pass was very nice to have and we used it a lot over the course of our time in Hakone.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
They were very knowledgeable, professional and easy to talk to. Definitely one of the highlights of the trip.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I only say Maybe because the reason I used this service was to book accommodations and travel arrangements. I would like to attempt to do these things on my own next time I visit Japan, but this is no way is implying that the service provided was bad. Simply that I want to attempt to do all of this myself next time.