What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1038 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Gaynor Mosey (Australia) - Independent Travel, Nov 2017
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
We had a great experience with organising our trip with Dan and our trip was super.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Dan was always willing and quick to respond to all our queries and always in a most efficient and positive way
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We found the hotels great but the beds are definitely harder and not so comfortable by our standards.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Trains are outstanding.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Tokyo guide was helpful with getting us introduced to the trains and making reservations but was not so forthcoming with items of interest. He moved very quickly and didn't give us much chat. I felt I had to keep asking questions to get information from him. Kyoto guide was fabulous. Bright & bubbly, took us to lovely places of interest and was so informative. She was also very thoughtful re our pace. Most enjoyable.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
No Answer Given
We are keen travellers and want to see other parts of the world while we have our health and energy so probably won't fit in another trip to Japan.