What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 989 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Clare Blakeway-phillips (United Kingdom) - Independent Travel, Nov 2017
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
I had a brilliant holiday and everything went like clock work as clearly outlined in the Info pack. It was tailored well to meet my requirements. The local guides were definitely worth having for the half day in Tokyo and Kyoto. I particularly loved the opportunity of exploring some of the Japanese Alps and hiking in the countryside. It was also great to stay in the local guest houses.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Lily was very approachable, responsive, gave good advice and facilitated well a tailor made trip to meet my interests.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Fuki-no-Mori Hotel exceeded my expectations
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
All good. I am not sure I got good value from my rail pass as I only made one long trip.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
The guides in Tokyo and Kyoto were excellent, informative and gave practical advice. The Tokyo guide had a very good manner.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I think I would be braver planning it on my own as that is what I usually do. This is the first time I have used a firm for helping me with travel arrangements and it suited me well for a first visit.