What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1055 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
John Jeffrey (United States) - Kyushu Adventure, Oct 2017
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The service was excellent - we really appreciated how much forethought was put into planning out trip and how willing Dagny was to incorporating our on suggestions/deletions from the pre-stated itiniery. We changed plans a few times during the discussions and each time they were incorporated into the overall plan without any hassle. I would also like to call out Amelia Millett for her help in changing transport during a portion of our trip when we had to suddenly change due to weather conditions.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Dagny was super helpful from day one - taking into account my desires for the trip and combining it with some of the pre-set travel options that Inside Japan already had. She was never pushy and always available to talk when I wanted.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
As previously referenced, when a typhoon disrupted my ferry travel to Yakushima - a representative from Inside Japan contacted me and suggested alternate means of getting there. In addition, they went above and beyond and paid for the air travel that I used instead. This was generous and appreciated.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Transport was excellent and everything (times, train names, options, etc) was listed legibly in the informational packets. This gave us the options to travel as we saw fit but also have set parameters.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
We have a food guide in Tokyo (ramen) and another food guide in Kyoto (her name was Ayano). They were both excellent and brought us to great places.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?