What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 892 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Anita Keays (United Kingdom) - Golden Route, Feb 2017
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Very well organised - gave a good experience of a number of facets of Japanese culture.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Provided quick and useful responses to queries raised.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Tokyo & Kyoto - As expected (although breakfast at Kyoto was a little disappointing). Hakone - Absolutely excellent - Everything far exceeded our expectations.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
All really good - The Shinkansen was brilliant, and we used the Japan Rail Card beyond that as well the Hakone Free Pass was both useful and saved a lot of hassle in getting tickets for different forms of transport the airport transfer busses were very good too. The contactless subway card was also very useful. Only two comments - (1) The Kyoto tour guide pointed us to the day passes in Kyoto (separate for bus and subway), which provided better value on that day than the contactless card (2) There was a little confusion in the printed material as to how long the bus back to the airport would take.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
General comment - Really good to have expert personal guides - saved a lot of time, and allowed us to find out a lot of information. Tokyo - Masa - Very professional guide, lots of useful information, especially historical, which enhanced the trip overall. Kyoto - Tada - A really enthusiastic guide, with boundless energy! He definitely made sure we made the most of our time.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?