What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 896 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Purnabha Majumder (United States) - Independent Travel, Jan 2017
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Very happy and satisfied.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Caitlin was great! From the initial phone call to understand our requirements to putting together the itinerary to answering all our follow-up questions and even entertaining some last minute changes, she did a fantastic job. We pretty much followed the guidebook that she put together for us and we had no problem at any point during the trip. Her planning was very thorough, tips were extremely helpful, and she had everything worked out to micro-details. I'm very satisfied with her work and would be happy to recommend her to my friends or colleagues should they ever need assistance with their Japan trip.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Good, courteous and on time.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I would have said Yes, but now that we have traveled to Japan once, I think we will probably plan by ourselves next time we travel there.
Since Japan is a island nation and densely populate in a lot of areas, space is definitely at a premium. It can be difficult to strike that balance between saving money and acquiring spacious rooms, but I would be more than happy to help you find the right upgrades for your next trip. Please don't hesitate to get in touch. All the Best, Caitlin