What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1004 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
David Mckenna (United Kingdom) - InsideJapan's Manga & Anime, Nov 2016
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Really helpful, you had thought of almost everything. Very impressed with the attention to detail, the suggested activities and the quality of the accommodation.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Hattie was very helpful, particularly in helping me to tailor the journey to my budget, and always very friendly and easy to deal with.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
All very good - the staff of the ryokan in Kyoto were really friendly and it was well-located. The Dormy Inn in Osaka was fantastic - amazing breakfast buffet and the free ramen in the evening was a treat. Just a quick not - there isn't really much in the way of a buffet at the Dormy Inn in Akihabara, it was primarily a choice of set menus (which were good!)
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
This was all good, excellent idea to provide the IC transport card.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
I did, Ben Morrow was my guide for one day in Tokyo. He was great - very friendly and knowledgeable, we got on well and the day definitely added to my overall experience.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
For the attention to detail, the highly informed recommendations and for how straightforward they made travelling around.