What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1041 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Katherine Daley (United Kingdom) - InsideJapan's Manga & Anime, Sep 2016
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Hattie created a perfect trip for us. It was easy to book and everyone I spoke to were helpful. First class customer service. The info pack provides everything we needed in Japan.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Hattie is a asset to your company
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
The hotels were amazing
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Transfer to/from hotel was well organised. (Although a little late on departure) rail passes were easy to use. You really just have to embrace the transport.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
The guides were great, friendly and knowledgeable.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
The service, thought good value for money, takes all the complication out of making the trip.
Many thanks for your lovely feedback! It's great to hear that you had a wonderful time in Japan and that everything about your trip ran perfectly smoothly! I'm delighted to hear that you'd be happy to travel with us again, even in spite of the mosquito bites!
Japan has much more to offer, either in different seasons or across different regions of the country, so I'm sure if ever you make a return trip you'll be able to see a very different side of things. I look forward to hearing from you again in future to welcome you back to this amazing country!
Senior Travel Consultant