What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1111 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Antti (Finland) - Independent Travel, Feb 2020
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Everything went perfectly including the wintery Hokkaido, all of the Group were very satisfied.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Toby was very swift to address all mails, to solve all requests I had, and all his recommendations were right on the point e.g. on the Blakiston's fish owl watching arrangements in Rausu.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Went like a clockwork. One might emphasize to clients that the train connection In Nagano on the way to Yudanaka Onsen is very tight indeed.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Ando-san in Tsurui. Very nice Place, but he always guided another Group, and the junior guides were fairly rigid on the programme.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Traveling outside the main towns ( I would like to see the giant slamander some Day ) requires professional Service by experts, to make everything run conveneintly.