What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1108 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Susan (Australia) - Independent Travel, Dec 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The organisation was very good and made our trip very easy. The hotels booked for us were excellent. The sorely at Takayama-Shi was traditional Japanese but very luxurious. The Kyoto hotel was in the heart of the shopping district and very easy to get around. And we were delighted when we received an unexpected invitation to the Lux Lounge on the 34th floor of our Tokyo hotel.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Rory was very helpful and attention to detail was excellent. The guides we had for the day excursions were really knowledgeable and showed us the sights we were interested in not just what was on their list. I gave Rory some background information about what we were interested in and he worked out a very good plan for our stay.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
JR rail pass was well worth it. IC cards also very useful.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
3 guides, all very knowledgeable and experienced. Geisha tour was a bit disappointing as it was too early in the evening to see any geishas and also too early in the new year.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
No Answer Given