What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1122 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Jill (United States) - Best of Japan, Jul 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Our family trip to Japan was exactly what we planned - a combination of independent time and organized tours which allowed us to absorb the culture and learn about the country. It was perfect! Wish we stayed longer!
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Desmon was fantastic! He had personal experience because he lived in Japan, and he took the time to understand what we were looking for in a tour so he could customize it to our needs! It was an amazing trip!
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
The Shiba Park Hotel was not a good hotel. It felt dirty. We did not like it at all. It was more of a 2-star hotel. The Citadine was OUTSTANDING!!
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
It was fine.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Both guides were very nice and answered all of our questions. I was so happy that I brought them gifts. They were very accommodating to our needs.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Excellent knowledge of the country. The guidebook side trips from each city were really helpful.