What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1108 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Clive (United Kingdom) - Independent Travel, Sep 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Overall the service we received was great and we had a wonderful holiday. There were just va few issues that stop the mark being excellent.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
We and our friends worked with Tim to create a trip that matched our requirements and he was always very helpful.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We stayed in a number of different styles of accommodation and it felt as though they had been carefully selected in terms of the order, i.e., after a fairly basic guest house we stayed in a very nice hotel. The one hotel we were less happy with was the SunRoute in Kobe.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
No issues, it would have been helpful for Shinkansen tickets for one of our day trips to have been booked in advance for us.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Both of our guides were excellent, especially the guide in Kyoto. We enjoyed both guided tours very much. Both ladies allowed us to be choose what we saw with their advice.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I think it would depend on our plans, we feel we know the ropes a bit now and so could do a self-booked trip, On the other hand we might miss out as we wouldn't have the inside info.