What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1105 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Catherine (Canada) - Independent Travel, Oct 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Our flight was cancelled due to Typhoon 19, and caused a lot of changes to our itinerary, as a result. Michael Trombold immediately helped us to adjust our itinerary and ensured that everything went smoothly for the remainder of our holiday.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Responsive, enthusiastic, helpful, and in a difficult situation (us sitting at the airport in Toronto, not knowing what to do after our flight was cancelled), he immediately took action to rearrange our itinerary and bookings. Every step of the way, from planning to dealing with the trip delay, to little issues that cropped up during our trip, he was amazing. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with his customer service.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
For the most part, the accommodations were great. We did not like our Kyoto hotel and provided feedback to IJT already about this. Otherwise, no complaints.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The IC card and Japan Rail Card were both good and no issues with the information. The airport transfers were also fine. No issues.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Already provided above, in 3.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I have now visited Japan twice - once on a full tour (Japan Unmasked) and on a self-guided tour. While I am interested in doing a walking tour with a group, I think I could navigate the rest of Japan on my own now.