What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1066 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Laurie Coppersmith - Independent Travel, Oct 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
We thought that the sites visited were excellent and that we got a really good feel for both the modern and traditional sides of Japan. Our 2 TourGuides were excellent.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Ben was very responsive, helpful and keen to smooth our path to booking and thereafter before the trip. He gave us great confidence in IJT
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
As mentioned above, the Route Inn in Kanazawa was unacceptable., others not totally appropriate for rugby tourists. Staying in Fukuoka for the games in Oita was a total pain.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Both our guides Matthew Ackermann and Ben Walker were terrific.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
No Answer Given