What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1066 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Niall (United Kingdom) - Independent Travel, Sep 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Exceeded expectations. Delivered what we asked for and more.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
It was very obvious after the first 10 minutes on the phone with Ben that his knowledge of Japan is outstanding. What impressed me most is that he listened to what we were after and he made some very helpful suggestions during our conversations, but he didn't force anything on us, unlike some travel consultants I have spoken to who tell you what you should and shouldn't be doing during your trip.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Again Ben had listened on what was important for us in hotels for this particular trip. The hotels he selected were spot on.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Excellent- Japan rail pass and underground tickets ideal.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
N/a. We did but cancelled. To be honest we prefer to do our own thing on holiday and felt professional guiding was too structured in timing for us.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
No Answer Given