What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1000 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Kaye (Australia) - Independent Travel, Sep 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Fantastic service, from first contact through to receiving info pack. Also in contact with Japan office during the trip due to impact of typhoon. Couldn’t recommend your company more highly.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Lachlan was really responsive, fast with feedback and great trip suggestions. The inclusions he suggested were the standouts of our trip. His enthusiasm and knowledge of Japan was an absolute bonus.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
It was really good to have a mix of accommodation, including a serviced apartment. Also hadn’t thought ahead re laundry facilities, so it was good about day 5 and day 9/10 to have access. We could have had one more hotel with laundry facility to tide us over for the 23 day trip. We like to travel light.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Fantastic level of detail. We traveled by train everywhere and your instructions were clear and accurate. A hint for others - Google Maps may not work in very large train stations, which are almost like a suburb in size.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
We were very happy with the 2 guides we had.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?