What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1033 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Daniel (United States) - Independent Travel, Jun 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The travel consultants are a pleasure to work with and it is comforting to know that the Japan team is around to help with questions when we are in Japan.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Amy was nice, helpful, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. She seems experienced and passionate about Japan and it felt like she cared that we had a great honeymoon.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
The Ishigaki hotel was great for divers since they have a cleaning station. Akihabara hotel's breakfast was disappointing, even worse then previous years.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Suggestion of rental car in Ishigaki was not necessary, the bus system and taxi was sufficient in that area. The rest of the arranged transportation was good.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Assistance of Japan office. Convenience of booking. Friendly travel consultants, especially Alice, and Amy.