What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1033 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Jane (United Kingdom) - Independent Travel, Sep 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Very well organised with really helpful and detailed instructions for a strange and sometimes challenging country
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Very good at communicating with us.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
The Riokan was lovely, very welcoming and relaxing after some tough walking.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Very good indeed. We got a late update to our departure plan, advising to travel from Tokyo station to Shinjuku, to catch the airport express. But the Express then stopped at Tokyo on its way to the airport.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Good walking guide on Shin-Etsu trail, accompanied by a trainee guide who was even better. Good guide in Kyoto, perhaps slightly reserved, but probably normal for Japanese
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I think you really know the country. Our info pack explained the need for a Yakkan Shoumei for certain prescription drugs, and although it was never checked, we did have one with us.