What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1000 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Blaise (United States) - Independent Travel, Jul 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Tim Supplitt was great and everything went really well.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Tim was always on top of things and went out of his way to make sure I understood everything involved.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We were continually surprised by how special each accomadation was and how gracious the hosts at each facility were.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The transport all worked out well. A couple of long bus rides but that was the only option so no big deal.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Our Tokyo guide was really geat. She had a thorough knowledge of Japanese history and was pleasant to talk with.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Simply because we sere happy with every aspect of the trip.
Thank you for the feedback. It was fantastic working with you in order to plan your Kumano Kodo trip. I am glad you found the accommodations to be so nice and that your trip was fantastic. The accommodations on Kumano Kodo are special. One of our goal at InsideJapan is to provide you with the information you need to have a successful self-guided trip. If you ever want to travel to Japan again, I would be happy to help!