What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1028 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Juliet Payne - Private Group Departure, May 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
We received excellent service from our consultant Mark, who advised and suggested appropriate hotels and itinerary.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Helpful and had a real understanding of our needs.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Excellent especially enjoyed the Hyatt in Hakone.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Excellent but maybe get people to check transfer time in Nagoya. Our Shinkansen from Kobe arrival time only left us 7 mins to get the Hida train to Takayama. We made it by the skin of our teeth. It would have been less stressful to have a little more time.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
All were v knowledgeable our guide in Hiroshima took us to her house for tea and to show us her kimonos. How lovely. Our guide in Kyoto was particularly good she took us to the ‘ less busy gardens’.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Excellent consultants. Excellent hotels. Good guides. Well planned easily understood itinerary. Helpful booklets on each destination.