What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1025 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Christine Frazer (Australia) - Private Group Departure, Dec 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Good selection of options from guided to independent with a bit of help. The info book with all the travel arrangements were great and easy to follow.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Bruno was great to deal with and very knowledgeable about Japan. Obviously loves the country a lot. The bottle of champagne at the first hotel for my birthday was a lovely touch.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
No Answer Given
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
The hotels in Tokyo and Osaka were a bit small for 3 people especially in Osaka. Would recommend that the room we had in Nanba Dotonbori Hotel is only comfortable for two people max. Locations were perfect though so maybe a bigger room in the same general area. Bit of balancing act with price though in those cities.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Great. No dramas with any of the transport.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
We really enjoyed the private guides in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. All were fabulous and really made the trip better. It was lovely to hear more about each city from the locals. We were introduced to Matcha Lattes by Junko in Tokyo and sampled lots on our trip around Japan. Have yet to find a latte even half as good back home.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Great service from start to finish. Helpful and knowledgeable consultants. The inclusions and exclusions are set out in an easy to understand format and what is agreed upon is delivered.