What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1028 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Gabriel Black (United Kingdom) - Independent Travel, Oct 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
very good service. only a few glitches in Japan but responded quickly. this did not detract from a superb trip. It would have been great of we had advance information about cultural events in Tokyo and Kyoto so we could have booked . e.g. theatre or music.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
very friendly and knowledgeable .
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Really liked the hotel in Tokyo. Loved the accommodation with onsen. all was variable but we enjoyed the different experiences and all had plus points. The restaurant in the Kyoto hotel was poor.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
absolutely fine - trains perfect and buses all on time very comfortable
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
our Kyoto guide was extremely helpful and really tailored the day to our interests. Our Tokyo guide was more inclined to stick to his ideas even though we told him we had visited gardens before. Overall both were fine
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
our trip exceeded our expectations and the information provided was invaluable and interesting and enabled us to do the trip independently.