What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1028 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Christopher James (United Kingdom) - Best of Japan, Nov 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The service provided was personal and I feel everything was done to make my trip to Japan the best possible. I loved the country and am already looking forward to my next trip with InsideJapan Tours.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
The travel consultant took my ideas, budget and specifics and made the right suggestions to make the trip work practically and be extra special.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Generally small rooms at hotels but to a high standard, no disruptions or problems and breakfast variety differed from place to place but mostly very good.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Everything included was really good and while some tickets were booked in advance others were not which gave us flexibility to travel when we wanted.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
We had two guides, one in Tokyo and one in Kyoto. They were both very good with differing interests and specialisms which they shared, giving unique experiences and insight into those cities.
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Having been on a small group tour and a self guided tour I can see the merit of using a company that knows the places that would work well for a trip and although some things could be arranged personally others can only be done or are better done by a company that specialises in this.