What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1024 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Keith Vivers (United Kingdom) - Independent Travel, Nov 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Very Helpful staff and well organised
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Always friendly . Nothing seemed too much trouble
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
I thought the stays in the traditional Inns were excellent and the Rikoyan was just outstanding. The Westernised Hotel was good but very muchlike any other hotel of its type although it did have a very good Onsen
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Where can you go wrong with Japanese railways. I thought when looking at the itinerary that some of the journeys were over ambitious but I had not been on Japanese public transport systems. Wow!!
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
Our Cycle guide in Kyoto was outstanding and took us on a brilliant day out full of interest and ideas for future days out
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
If we went again we would concentrate on one of the other major islands but it is an expensive trip and a long way to go, so possibly our budget might prevent further trips. The cost of living once out there is quite similar to our own and in some instances a lot cheaper.