What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1071 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Maor Weinberger (Israel) - Independent Travel, Oct 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Very well organized. Fantastic trip.
2. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Excellent travel consultant. One of the best I've ever worked with.
3. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
4. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Accommodation that we would like to mention positively: Nonokaze Resort Lake Toya (!), Park Hotel Tokyo, Century Southern Tower Tokyo, Kussharo Prince Hotel, Kagetsu Matsumoto Hotel. Accommodation that we would like to mention with remarks: Hotel Mystays Hakodate - rooms are very small and there is a very bad smell in the rooms and corridors. Richmond Hotel Sapporo Eki-Mae - although location is great, breakfast is not suitable to Westerns at all and there is no alternative other than converting the breakfast ticket to a nearby coffee shop.
5. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Very well organized.
6. Please comment on any professional guiding included in your package?
The guide in Sapporo was excellent!
7. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
8. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
9. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?