What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1108 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Arleen (United States) - Japan Unmasked, Oct 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Excellent tour leader. For our first trip to Japan, it was a good introduction.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Akemi Nozawa was by far the number one reason the trip was so successful. She was not only organized but had the knack to deal with many types of personalities. It’s such a necessary trait for a tour leader. She displays a very calm demeanor and yet she has a cute, funny side that endeared her to everyone. She is sweet, dedicated and kind. Every day, Akemi was there for us with a big smile, and I will never forget how she always called out “Sumimasen!” to the group to get our attention. We followed her around the various cities like little ducklings, but I can assure you every person on the tour was so glad that she was there to help us out (especially navigating the trains and buses). My sister and I could never have gotten around as well as we did unless she shared critical and helpful information on where to go, what to see and most importantly where to eat. I know that we were the last tour for Akemi as she will be off in another country for a year, but when she returns, I absolutely recommend that you hire her back cause she is a true asset. She represented your company well and we give her an A!
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
No Answer Given
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
No Answer Given
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
If I go back, I want to travel on my own schedule. Be able to stay longer in cities that I really enjoyed.