What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 998 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Susanna (United Kingdom) - A Northern Soul, Oct 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The knowledge and expertise is wonderful: but all that would be useless without a really good tour manager. If you have that, then I don't think the holiday could be better in any respect.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Our tour leader was really experienced and very knowledgeable and took pains to help everyone.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Very quick to communicate and sort out problems: a really personal service.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
I thought the variety and quality of the differing types of hotel was very well thought out and fun.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
One of the strengths of Inside Japan is being able to use public transport.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
For me food is really hard in Japan: I cannot be exposed to methylated spirits burners which is a problem in so many places and I hate having to 'fuss' but certain dietary products are a no-go area for me. Thank goodness for the occasional Ryokan where they go to tremendous pains to help me out, and also for the wonderful 7/11 stores. Not being able to partake fully with the others on the tour is sad, but no-one's fault.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
My 'yes' is predicated on having a really experienced tour manager. I have been with two now, one was less experienced and one was more. I had a superb holiday with the more experienced one, but was less happy with the less experienced one.