What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1066 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Julie (United Kingdom) - Private Group Departure, Oct 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The whole tour was a very well organised experience with great attention to detail.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Ben was brilliant, he could not have been more accommodating he went above and beyond, we had some less able people in our group and he really looked after them. Ben had a great sense of humour and gave us detailed explanations about life in Japan, he seemed to have endless patience.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Rachel was very helpful and very knowledgeable, advising us on itinerary
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
On the whole our accommodation was excellent there was the odd place that was not as expected.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
All transport was very well organised and very efficient.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Very impressed with the diversity we were able to experience Japanese culture, it enabled us to try different foods with confidence.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
We will probably not visit Japan again but would happily use IJT again and recommend it to anyone who is travelling.