What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 998 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Phyllis (Canada) - Kyushu Elements, May 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
From booking to leaving, it was a great experience.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
David was an exceptional tour leader. He went well beyond what I expected and have seen in the past, and only took one evening break from all of us. He recommended a different type of restaurant every evening, and I appreciated the variety. David was very knowledgeable about all things Japan, and was there to help anyone who needed it as situations came up.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Tim responded promptly and gave me some good suggestions and ideas.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
In Yakoshima exceeded my expectations. Beautiful hotel.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Great variety of transportation. I liked that we got to travel the way locals do, and also by high speed train
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
My sister is 74 and I'm 72, and there are many places on my bucket list. This is the 2nd tour we've done with Inside Japan
Welcome back to North America. I was really excited to read your feedback about the Kyushu Elements Small Group Tour. It means lot to me that you felt that my response time was prompt and I was able to respond to all of your questions. I am also happy you enjoyed David, your tour leader. He is a fantastic Tour Leader and I am glad you saw the value in his help. I think you have a good idea of giving the estimates on walking, I will pass along your feedback. I also want to comment on how amazing that you met someone on your last Inside Japan tour on this tour. That seems like a very nice surprise! We always try to find a good balance between big cities and country side and I am glad you feel that balance works well. Thank you so much and InsideJapan looks forward to working with you again!