What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1028 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Anne (United Kingdom) - All-In Japan, Apr 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The tour changed quite a lot from what I was originally sold, some parts for the better, other omissions not so good
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Very knowledgeable but didn't always volunteer info, particularly on the train journeys eg did not point out our only possibility of seeing Mt Fuji (said it was so people weren't disappointed if it was cloudy) and didn't mention the southern alps on Kanazawa to Tokyo trip. As I had done the journey south already I knew when to look for Fuji and pointed it out to people. Did not always fulfil the brief eg a tour became a walk through the area, and despite giving out her own advance details often changed things
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Very good at discussing my private travel
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Better than necessary
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Althoughy all meals were included, that often meant we were given money to find our own lunch - that was not clear from the tour notes
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Some of the info about hotels and eating places for my individual travel was slightly wrong (i already emailed) but the consultant was very helpful before the trip and the local support was good