What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1025 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Ross Gibson (United Kingdom) - Japan Unmasked, Nov 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Very pleased in all with everything - delivered everything I had hoped for and more with professionalism and flair. I wish I'd found you ten years ago...
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Charlea made the tour the fantastic experience that it was - incredibly warm, super organised and took everything in her stride with grace, wit and a lively sense of humour. Frankly, I've never known anyone with such boundless energy, fascinating knowledge and seemingly effortless capability. My advice - get a cloning machine. Can't praise her highly enough!!
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Very friendly and incredibly helpful - she set my mind at ease and went out of her way to assist a novice traveller take the plunge. Fantastic sense of humour too!!
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Started very strong but there was the odd night in a hotel that seemed to be on rubber sheets. Would've been nice to finish as well as it had began.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
All very good. No journeys that were too long/cold/etc. Beautiful scenery and we got to see the country by foot, bike, coach, bus, train and shinkansen - couldn't really ask for more.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Very few were included to be fair but those that were definitely showcased Japan well. Charlea also made sure that we tried everything else from various sakes and plum wines to local pancakes, black ink ramen, etc. She even bought us numerous little local treats in the places we went to which really added flavour and spice to the journey - little things but they really made a big difference to everyone on the tour.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
You have my confidence and trust due to your performance in all areas of the tour.