What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 964 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Ming Leong (Australia) - Private Group Departure, Oct 2017
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Generally the service provided was prompt and usual
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
The Tour leader is very well informed on the customs and history of Japan. His experience as a journalist help with good suggestions of photographic possibilities, angle and lighting.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Ruth was very helpful and provided us with the travel plans and arrangements efficiently.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Overall very good. The only exception was at Tomonoura Kokumin Shukushha Sensuijima. Some were confused as it was listed as a Western Style Hotel whereas it was an Ryokan. However it was satisfactory as has as we were concerned
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
No problems with the transport even with alternate use of taxis
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
All the meals especially within the Onsen and Ryokans were exemplary. Feast for the eyes and palate. The only disappointment was the okonomiyaki dinner at Hiroshima
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
We have been to Japan a number of times and it is an easy country to visit. Inside Japan Tours could be considered for some remote locations not frequented by Tourists.