What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1108 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Frances (Australia) - Japan Unmasked, Nov 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Very generous and useful information provided in advance that made arrival and touring Japan stress free. Excellent guide.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Christian was engaging, knowledgeable, upbeat, considerate, patient, thorough, enthusiastic about everything! Don't know how he does it.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Actually dealt with several people from the office in Australia, so cannot provide consultant specific comment.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
I loved the mix of Western Hotels and Japanese guesthouses and temple accommodation. LOVED the onsens.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Transport by train and bus was great - very interesting in its own right. The occasional use of taxis worked out well as similar cost and saved time.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Meals were excellent! A great variety of foods tasted and enjoyed. The only issue for me was the saltiness that I found hard to handle! Wish I had tried the oysters in Kurashiki!
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I was very impressed with the thoroughness of the tour preparation and execution. The only concern I have is that I now want to spend MORE time in fewer places - there were so many serendipitous opportunities to see dance and music performances, or watch craftspeople, or explore temples than the time allowed by our RUSHING schedule!