What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1000 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Sharon (Australia) - Japan Enchantment, Nov 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
the service was excellent and everything went seamlessly. Although the tour was expensive we thought it was overall good value.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Mandy was superb. So well organised and took great personal interest in every participant. She challenged us in a good way and taught us a lot about Japanese Culture.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about Japan.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
No Answer Given
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Location was great everywhere we went. Loved having 2 different locations in Tokyo. Highlights were Ryokan in Nikko and the Hyatt.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Good variety and superbly organised. Mandy also made it fun helping us all with whatever was needed.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
The kaiseki meals in Nikko were the best traditional Japanese meals. The Hyatt meal was well timed and gave some a welcome break from Japanese food but otherwise a lovely cross section of good food at casual local restaurants and more formal meals.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
No Answer Given