What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1000 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Sarah (United Kingdom) - Hidden Japan, Nov 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
The service was excellent, the details of the tour were very explicit and all went like clockwork.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Jack was calm, efficient and knowledgeable as well as managing to organise us through some quite hectic days. He was a good person to be with and he inspired confidence.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Naomi was always at the end of a phone line before the tour and answered my questions however trivial, she also gave good advice about phone requirements.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
The hotels were well situated near stations and specific sites when necessary, I liked the variety and opportunities to use the onsens.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Great variety of transport including public ferries, hydrofoils, taxis, trams, trains and Shinkansen. I loved using all of them.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
What an amazing feast of food on offer, Jack always made sure he could take us to a local restaurant in the evening when dinner wasn't included. He had done his research and we tasted such a variety of local dishes. I never thought I would enjoy raw squid or reconstituted freeze dried tofu.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
The knowledge and expertise of all the IJT staff that I met or spoke to was exceptional. I spoke to other tourists who were also using IJT and they were very complimentary and some were on their third trip or self guided tour. The itinerary was varied and so enjoyable it gave me a real experience of what Japan has to offer.