What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1066 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Gregory (Australia) - Classic Japan, Sep 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Service was everything we could have expected (even under extraordinary circumstances with Typhoon Haigia). The territory covered as a taster for Japan was appropriate and the tour was very well managed.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Charlea did a wonderful job and listened attentively to all of the people on tour. She kept the pace appropriate for the group. I thought she catered for everyone's requirements very well, including those less able to do some of the walks etc. Her suggestions for meals/dining and for travel arrangements after the tour disbanded were very useful. She looked at my ideas for time spent in Tokyo before the tour started and helped me with train timetables/lines etc, when it was all very new to me and a bit overwhelming.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Ricky was attentive to our needs/wishes and helped design an add on which we enjoyed. He also got in touch by email in regard to the Typhoon, which we appreciated.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Accomodation in Hakone and Kamikochi were exceptional. That in Tokyo and Kyoto was very well located near transport hubs and major attractions.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The transport worked well, - even taxis used for ease of transfer, and train travel was accomplished easily enough even at peak times.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
The meals were outstanding, ranging from the full multi course Tanabe Ryokan evening meal to the exceptional dinners served at the Gosenjaku Hotel - a meal which drew a standing ovation form all of us, it was that good!
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Very happy with our experience. The professionalism shown in all aspects could not be faulted, and we appreciated the care shown alerting us to the situation with the Typhoon. We have been on many small group tours in various parts of the world ( Europe, Scandanavia, Africa, Alaska, Iceland, parts of the USA) and this trip was one of the best.