What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 1122 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Ralph (Australia) - Hidden Japan, Oct 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Chloe Murfet was pleasant, efficient and responsive. Richard Farmer was hard to fault in his pleasantness and efficiency and enthusiasm. Please note: The tour was the Rural Japan Explorer, which is not listed as an option in the header.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Richard was enthusiastic about Japan and Buddhism and the food. He was patient, extremely efficient and good at herding us without offence. He knew his information in great depth and passed it on to us in a manner which made it exiting to receive - all the attributes of a good teacher!
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Chloe did everything we asked promptly and efficiently.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Some of the hotel rooms were small and difficult to cool. I think they had turned their heating to winter settings. (Particularly Matsue)
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Loved the variety of types! All superbly organised considering the complexities of public transport used.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Absolutely superb - an exploration in itself. I confess I am not really an enthusiast for Japanese food, but know enough to recognise the standard was high and Richard's explanations were an asset.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
I am returning in January but that is purely to ski.