What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 998 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Joyce (United Kingdom) - Japan Unmasked, Oct 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
From the very first phone call, we were delighted with the service we received from our travel consultant, Lily. She was kind enough to email us when she knew our travel plans would be affected by the typhoon. Our booklet was invaluable and travel was easy and efficient. A good mix of hotels. Great food and friendly helpful people. We always felt safe. typhoon. We
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
We were so lucky to have Christian. A very lovely young man,he looked after everyone’s needs superbly. His enthusiasm and love for Japan shone through and he shared his knowledge in an interesting manner. He loved to share his favourite places and restaurants. A superb guide!
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Lily was always quick to reply to any questions and always went the extra mile. Very helpful and friendly on the phone.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
We particularly liked the hotel in &332saka. The only hotel we didn’t like was Hiroshima as the breakfast was poor. Loved the mix of accommodation. It was fun and quite bonding to stay at the monastery accommodation and the ryokan in Takayama.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Great having a couple of private coaches but public buses were fine. Trains superb.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Christian helped us to experience many different specialities. On our individual tour we had several meals which included lots of fish dishes and the same for breakfast. We tried everything but there was too much food and we felt bad that we left so much. Great to experience.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
Great communication, ease of info pack, price seemed very competitive, fantastic tour and guide.