What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1000 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Eve (United States) - Classic Japan, Sep 2019
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Excellent customer service and response at all levels of contact with Inside Japan Tours.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Charlea J. managed to coordinate so many pieces of the Classic Japan tour with charm, wit, and patience. She's amazing.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Amy T. responded very quickly, professionally, and thoroughly to all my questions and concerns. Exceptionally professional and friendly.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
See my comments in 4b. It was particularly challenging when there were lots of steps involved.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Included meals were great, especially the traditional Japanese dinners and fantastic breakfasts. Tour leader Charlea was available to advise us for where to go when a meal wasn't included. The only time this was difficult was in Kyoto, where there didn't seem to be many options near the hotel.
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
There are too many other places in the world to which I've never been to plan another trip to a place I've already visited.