What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1071 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Robert Morgan (United Kingdom) - Hidden Japan, Oct 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Tour Guides were good itinery varied travel arrangements worked hotels mainly excellent
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
An excellent leader: Mandy was organised, friendly, approachable, flexible. Her insights into Japanese life were always fascinating. She very much set the tone of the group, added to our tour with insights & ideas of her own and allowed us a level of autonomy that was appreciated. Her enthusiasm for Japan infused us all. Don't lose her.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
No Answer Given
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Matsuyama hotel, as mentioned, featured small rooms (our corner one fitted in just 1 bedside table for instance)and were unable to offer an alternative (we did ask)
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Varied & efficient. We enjoyed the local trams & buses as an insight into city life especially.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
Kotohira stay - perhaps too many beautifully-set-out meals-fish/soup/pickles 2 x dinner lunch?
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?
No Answer Given