What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Japan all our clients are sent a review form and this is where you can see what they are saying about their experience of Japan and of our service.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideJapan experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.85/5 calculated from 1071 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
James Wilson (Australia) - Kyushu Elements, Nov 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
This was our first experience with InsideJapan, and our first visit to Japan, we couldn't fault their service, nor the itinerary we enjoyed. With InsideJapan you don't visit Japan, you experience it! There were so many great places and experiences you would simply not find on your own.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Brett was fabulous! His knowledge of the country was extensive and made for interesting commentary. On the surface he was like a duck on water - gliding along, but underneath I'm sure the feet were frantically peddling at times.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
All questions answered fully and promptly.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
The mix of transport for me added to the experience, using the train system was brilliant and a few ferry rides always delight.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
The food certainly added to the experience of the country and the culture. Didn't have a bad meal!
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Japan again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideJapan Tours?