Flexible and fun, our accompanied tours cover the whole of Japan and offer an in-depth experience of the country. The maximum group size is 14 which enables our expert tour leaders to bring you the best of everything they know about Japan. You'll eat in small local restaurants, visit unique sights and really get beneath the surface of the country.
CLICK TO VIEW ALL 2013/2014 DATES
Why Choose InsideJapan Tours?
- Tours designed by experts - Japan is the country we are pasionate about and that's why Japan is all we do. It's this dedication to excellence that has brought us several leading industry awards.
- Our Tour Leaders - simply put they are the very best in the business. Our tour leaders are as dedicated to Japan as we are. They all speak Japanese, all live in Japan and are committed to providing the award-winning IJT service. Your tour leader will provide an incredible experience of Japan through their in-depth local knowledge of all the places you will visit.
- Tour styles to suit you - from our Essential range of low cost tours to the more luxurious Superior trips, designed with a higher level of comfort and style in mind, you will find a tour that suits your travel style.
Click to read more about our tour styles
- With you every step of the way - from the first call to the time you return we are there to provide the very best customer service.
If you would like further information on any of our Small Group Tours, please contact us on:
Tel: UK 0117 370 9740
Tel: USA 1 303 952 0379
AS STANDARD ON ALL OUR TOURS
- An expert InsideJapan Tour Leader with you every step of the way
- Maximum group size of 14
- Good quality, tried and tested accommodation
- ALL transport between destinations
- No Local Payment
- Breakfast every day
* TOUR SPOTLIGHT *
Tokaido TrailFrom the thrills of the high tech metropolis of Tokyo to the serenity of Zen gardens and hidden temples in Kyoto, this value for money journey along the ancient route of the Tokaido highway is a fantastic introduction to Japans uniquely rich and vibrant culture.
|Timothy - Hands On Japan, May 2013|
|Johannes - Tokaido Trail, May 2013|
|Arturo - Essential Honshu, May 2013|