InsideJapan Tours are delighted to introduce the members of our team who bring the news to you on a daily basis. With a wide variety of backgrounds and interests they all share one thing in common, a fascination with all things Japan.
- Graham McPherson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When he can be dragged away from news of his beloved Tottenham Hotspur, Graham contributes regular articles to the IJT new channel. His own experience of Japan came on a gap year when he spent 6 months walking the Shikoku 88 temples pilgrimage route, a course which supposedly leads to enlightenment!
- Susan Ballion
- Email: email@example.com
- New to the InsideJapan Tours' news team, Susan's interest in Japan stems from a love of anime, specifically the stunning work of Hiyao Miyazaki, whose world renowned Studio Ghibli has produced such master pieces as Spirited Away and Princess Momonoke.
- Mike Cotgreave
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As senior editor, Mike heads up our news team making sure the stories we publish are interesting and cover a full range of subject matter. He is also an expert at digging up those quirky bits and pieces that make Japan such a fascinating country to write about.
- Andy Mackay
- Email: email@example.com
- Having spent two years living in Tokyo, Andy has turned a hobby into a job writing news about Japan along with more in depth articles on Japanese economics and politics.
- Mark Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A youth spent playing Japanese video games provided Mark's first contact with Japan and all things Japanese. Mark is a freelancer who contributes regularly to the InsideJapan Tours' news channel.